TERMS OF SERVICE
Last update on September 15th, 2011
A. General Requirements¬†
- Users must be at least 18 years old or 13 years or older with parental permission. A user under 18 certifies that a parent has given permission by checking the box that corresponds to " I Agree To The Terms of Service"
- Users must provide valid, accurate, and truthful information during all stages of membership. This applies to each and every interaction with a Click4Cash staff member, Click4Cash website, and Click4Cash advertiser or partner, including, but not limited to: personal information, location, messages, emails, third-party signup information, and reward cashouts.
- All residents from all countries are allowed to join Click4Cash.
- Users must not create more than one account per person, nor may they create more than one account per household.
- Users must not create more than one account per computer or internet connection.
- Users who break the terms of service may have their information published on our website on the Blacklist. This is where members who have broken the TOS information will be displayed. This may or may not include communications with us.
- You may not access your Click4Cash account on the same computer or internet connection as your referrer, referral, or any other Click4Cash user. Violation of this term may be considered grounds for disqualification of any and all users involved.(our automated system can find this very easily)
- Users must not use a proxy or otherwise attempt to mask or reroute their connection.
- When creating an account, please use a strong password and do not share your password with another user. It is recommend to frequently change your password as well.
- You may not post any communications you have with us in a negative manor on any website.
- We are not responsible for any losses and/or damages of any kind arising out of the relationship between you and our program.
B. Disqualification/Account Termination¬†
A user's account may be terminated, but not limited to, the following cases:¬†
- He/she violates any of the terms set forth in these Terms of Service,
- He/she posts his or her referral link where it is unwelcome (e.g., "spamming").
- He/she spams our support forms or his/her referrals, this includes but not limited to threats or derogatory language in anyway.
- He/she attempts to exploit any vulnerability on Click4Cash, through the software or in anyway (e.g., "hacking,cracking etc "),
- He/she attempts to cheat or tell others to cheat on Click4Cash (e.g., "cheating"),
- He/she is determined by Click4Cash, in its sole discretion, to be detrimental to the stability of this site or this site's relationship with its advertisers.
- He/she posts complaints on other websites in regards to offer credit, referrals or anything that would negatively affect Click4Cash in anyway.
- He/she posts instructions for canceling any offer, a walkthrough, or any other type of tutorial or suggestion on a website. This includes but is not limited to: instructions on completing a specific offer, suggesting an offer based solely on its payout, or including cancellation web addresses or telephone numbers.
- He/she provides fake, invalid, or information that does not reflect valid information on an offer. Each user must use VALID information on every offer completed.
C. Free User Account Deletion/Cancellation¬†
If you wish to delete your account, request a support ticket. Please note that deleted accounts are not recoverable. Any other means requesting an account to be canceled or deleted will not be upheld. Termination of a member's account does not merit the creation of a new account. In addition, members who are inactive for 15 days or longer will have their account removed. These terminated accounts shall lose any and all potential benefits associated with the site, including, but not limited to cash earned and referrals. Click4Cash will not offer or owe anything to users whose accounts have been terminated, canceled, or suspended.¬†
Accounts contained therein, may not be transferred, exchanged, sold, or otherwise change ownership under any circumstances, except by Click4Cash.¬†
PURCHASES, REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
- There are NO REFUNDS on any purchases. Whether it is a subscription payment or adding funds to your purchase balance. All sales are final. All purchased items are non-refundable. Charge back or reverse transactions made on your purchases will lead to immediate account termination and forfeiture of all account funds.
- You are responsible for the cancellation of your account. If you upgrade and decide to cancel a subscription, it is your responsibility to cancel it before you are re-billed through Alertpay.
- Purchasing a subscription then immediately cancelling it can be grounds for account termination. As soon as a subscription is made, funds are distributed to referrals. This means we can not take these funds back and you will not receive a refund if you do this.
IN NO EVENT SHALL Click4Cash, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION), ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE AVAILABILITY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF Click4Cash HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITIES OF SUCH DAMAGES.